Now it’s here! CDGFix 3 Super version 3.8a is now released!
- Fixed bug in the window listing current activations; failed to update number of available activations when one was deactivate
- Fixed a bug that caused data tracks to be listed as audio tracks on multi session CDG discs
- Fixed a bug that prevented access to SuperCDG and Neo+G libraries when referenced by an UNC path
- Fixed a bug that resulted in a non-user friendly message when trying to list activations for a serial number and no activations was found
- Displaying a more user friendly message when communications with the license server fails
- New command Reset Window Positions on the Window menu; will reset all window and dialog positions to their default values
- New Thumbnails option to generate thumbnails with a maximum timespan
- New option in the Export Tracks dialog when using numeric file naming; choose whether or not to keep output file numbers continuous or not when input tracks are failing to load.